- Help to promote a good night’s sleep
- Calms the nerves and encourages relaxation
- Soothing for the skin
Pure and Premium Lavender Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
Lavender essential oil is widely regarded as the most prized form of lavender essential oil. It is extracted from the flowering tips of the lavender bush via steam distillation. This type of lavender in particular is grown at a lower altitude, which is what gives it its unique and sought-after scent. Whilst the aroma is clearly identifiable as lavender, Bulgarian lavender is more complex in its fragrance as compared to other types of lavender. It has a deeper floral scent than traditional English lavender, and is less camphorous than French lavender, with slightly more earthy notes. In aromatherapy, it is used to aid with sleep, and to help you unwind after a long day. It is also commonly used in massage to alleviate everyday aches and pains.
- Premium Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender is the most popular and versatile essential oil, whose aromatic floral scent helps you keep calm, provides relaxation, and elevates the mood. It has many antiseptic, anti-fungal, and anti-depressant properties. Lavender oil’s aromatic floral scent will lull you to sleep whilst relieving irritated skin.
- Steam Distilled for highest purity.
- Vegan-friendly, Ethically sourced and not tested on animals.
- Produced in the UK
- Dropper bottle for easy use
- 10ml recyclable glass bottle
- Premium Therapeutic grade
Key Facts and Directions:
Dilute 5 drops of essential oil 10ml of carrier oil for massage. Add 5-8 drops for the bath. Add 5-7 drops mixed with water in an oil burner or diffuser. Perfect for use in homemade cosmetics.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Aroma: Floral & clean with a fresh spicy aroma
- Plant Part: Plant and Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Please always perform a patch test before use. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Do not take it internally. Consult a physician before use during pregnancy, and keep away from children and eyes.